Translate


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yoona Invite US To Watch Love Rain Japan

June 26 was the first airing of the first episode of Love Rain in Japan! And to invite everyone to watch it (if you havn’t already), YoonA poses with a selca and a message!

Everyone~~ It’s been a while~ Right??^^
Thanks to all of your support, since the past May.
Completing ‘Love Rain’ filming successfully, and received many happy birthday wishes
I also went on a summer vacation, and am having an enjoyable time doing schedules with my members lately~
A few days ago, I came to Japan for ‘Love Rain’ promotions
I was happy because it seemed like a lot of people were showing interest in it^^
While in Japan, the [drama] was airing, so I watched the live broadcast of thefirst episode of ‘Love Rain’~ ㅋㅋ
I took a picture…hohoㅋ It really made my heart flutter and was cool watching it here ㅇ_ㅇ
Two days from now, is the day we see SONE
Since we’ll be gathering for the first time in a while, let’s have a very exciting and fun time!!
I’ll text if I get bored~~ hingㅋㅋㅋ
One more shot~~ㅋㅋ
(YoonA was referring to the 5th Anniversary Party of SNSD with Korean Sones on July 28th)

No comments:

Post a Comment